
Anyone who knows me knows I love love love fireworks. On Saturday I went to the Rocklin Jubilee. It is just the town celebration. Tammy Cooper (store manager and one of my most favorite people) and I had a booth there advertising the Willey. It was a ton of fun. We had a spinning wheel where people could spin for prizes. Our booth was for sure the best. We had a line about thirty deep all day long. Ps no exciting prizes even hahaha. Anyway after we took our booth down we went back to the store and unloaded our stuff. After that my roommate Tami and I went back to eat and watch fireworks. Did I mention how much I love fireworks. These were for sure the best fireworks I have ever seen. They were set up to music. Like a song would say red white and blue. At the moment those colors were said a firework would go off in that color. Crazy!! I know that you can never take a good picture but of course I tried anyway. Sure hope you enjoy this picture because I know I loved the fireworks.
No comments:
Post a Comment