Monday, September 10, 2007

Three thoughts of the weekend..

First thought. How does someone get to a point that they think that cars are not good enough. I was in San Fran this weekend and there were limos everywhere! When do people get to cool for cars? Granted it was a weekend and there was wedding but still. Just was wondering. I am pretty sure if I ever had too much money I would spend it on better things then a limo. Special occasions are one thing but to ride around in it everyday. Hmmm

Second thought. So when we were driving home we saw a wreck and slowed down to see what was going on. All we say was a body covered in the middle of the lane. When we checked the news all they say was person killed walking in the middle of I-80. If anyone ever gets to the point that they need a ride across a busy freeway call me. It might take me a little while to get there. I will seriously come. I just think that is so sad. Someone always cares.

Third thought. I have the greatest friends in the world. Including my family (who are first and foremost my best friends). I am a really lucky girl!!! I miss and adore you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Limo's are definitely too extravegant although I would like to ride in one, just once.

    ReplyDelete