Sunday, February 3, 2008

The holidays...

It has been awhile..... : ) Let me update a little bit!!! (Sorry ShaRee)

I spent Christmas in Utah. It was a short trip. It was good to be with some of my family and friends for Christmas. Here are a few pictures from my trip home.



Some of the brothers and sisters at Temple Square.




Tanya and Hannah. We went to breakfast together.



I got to see the Baileys. : ) Come to find out both Brit and Tanya are pregnant. That is so exciting!!!!




This is lunch. Miss you Brooke and Cassidy!!!!

This was a really short trip home and I didnt get to do very much. Sorry if I didnt see you. I will be back soon!!!!!

Next is New Years....

My roommates and I went to a guys house from our ward. It was crazy. There were an estimated 300 people there. Good thing he has a massive house. At one time they were even nervous cause the floor was shaking so much. It was a blast though.




Girls from the party!!!




Random picture




The front of the house




Cali girls!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. :) Good to see you are happy and doing well. And no I wasn't offended about you laughing at my dead fish. haha

    ReplyDelete