Saturday, March 29, 2008

A week in the life of me....

So I saw this on a friends blog and I thought it was fun. This is an average week for me.

Monday

I went to my Health Class from 8-9:30. I am pretty sure my teacher might be crazy. I learn more about her and her crazy family than about Health. After Health I then I worked from 10-6:30. Mondays are always crazy but this one wasn't for some reason. After work I came home and went to a bonfire with a group of people from church. Bonfire was great fun.


Suz and I came home a little early though so I could do homework.


Tuesday

I have Sociology from 8-9:30. Straight from there I go to work. I worked from 10-4. At four I left work and came home to do homework. I did homework for about two hours. At six thirty I have Financial Accounting class until nine thirty. After class I went to the gym to run for a hour.


Wednesday

This Wednesday I had video conferencing for work. It is for all office managers at the Willey. (I have to miss class every fourth Wednesday because of it) It ended up being a long meeting. After I came home and went to the gym with Tami. After the gym I went straight over to give blood. That was such an adventure. One of the adaptor things broke and my blood ended up spilling all over. It took her about fifteen seconds to fix it. Needless to say my blood ended up making a slight mess. After giving blood I came home and got ready for the day. At six my friend Brandi picked me up and we went to the Kings and Grizzles game. It was super fun. The Kings won in overtime.


Check out the great seats. Thanks Brandi

Thursday

Back to Sociology early in the morning. After Sociology I had to work until six. Right after work I ran and picked up some new cleats for our softball game.


At six thirty I went to Chevys to meet some friends for appetizers. After we went to Jenny Ellen's to hang out. At nine I went home and got ready for my softball game. Our game was from nine to ten. We lost but it was tons of fun. It was our first game and we will have a good team.

Friday

I worked from 9-5. After work I came home and did some homework. When I got sick of it I went to the gym. I came home and cleaned my room.

Saturday

I woke up and went to the gym. After I went out to the Neese home. Jason checked my car and Tammi gave me a treat. I came back home got ready and went to work. I got off at nine thirty. Suz and I ran to the grocery store. Afterwards we watched Enchanted.

That is my week in a nutshell.

2 comments:

  1. Hey you! Your life is crazy! Sorry I didn't call you this weekend, I swear I will call you this week. I really want to talk to you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are busy! That is awesome that you are going to school. I am impressed that you are going with how busy you are. Sounds like you are having fun. What softball team are you playing on? I have not played for so long!

    ReplyDelete