Well darling child you my friend are in luck! It just so happens that I have the Mazda 3 and you get to ride in it! YAYYYYYY so then you can see if you love it! because i LOVE it, its my princess! But seriously it is a bomb car! Cant wait to see you...only 2 more days!
I also love the mazda3. Our neighbors have one and it's a sporty looking car! You might have to take some cute boy out on a date if you get that one! :)
I like both but I really like the mazda3 :) I am getting excited for vegas! You are going to Hawaii?
ReplyDeleteMy vote is for the mazda 3!! So cute :) AND I am so surprised you are thinking about the car thing again and I have not bugged you about it!
ReplyDeleteSo I have a secret obsession with the mazda.. Get that one so we can cruz on up to Auburn and have crazy times by the light of the moon!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGet the Mazda!
ReplyDeleteWell darling child you my friend are in luck! It just so happens that I have the Mazda 3 and you get to ride in it! YAYYYYYY so then you can see if you love it! because i LOVE it, its my princess! But seriously it is a bomb car! Cant wait to see you...only 2 more days!
ReplyDeleteThe mazda 3 is super cute but the backseat is rather squishy. Which I guess doesn't really matter for you because you'll be driving ;)
ReplyDeleteHey i'm so glad that you found me- how are things going? Where are you living now?
ReplyDeleteI also love the mazda3. Our neighbors have one and it's a sporty looking car! You might have to take some cute boy out on a date if you get that one! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Athina! I can see what you
ReplyDeleteare up to now! Get the Mazda:)
Hey, I tagged you so I think you should do it (if you want to that is)
ReplyDelete