
Yes I liked him but we weren't ready for each other. He was wild and taken. I was scared of everything in California. We talked and flirted. Over two and a half years I grew up and he tamed down. This summer we started to talk more...

I had a crush. We spent my birthday weekend together...



After that I was hooked.
Five things I love about him...
He is so kind and he always says please and thank you.
He puts up with my crazy ideas and is open minded.
He makes me feel protected and beautiful.
He is always trying to be a better and has learned from so many life expirences.
He gives good hugs and kisses.
That is the cheesy part of the blog. Now some fun pictures...









More to come....
thanks for the update! so cute :D
ReplyDeleteDARLING! You guys are so cute together. Keep the updates coming :)
ReplyDeleteoh I am so excited for you! Way to go! I Am so glad that you did this post! Keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHow precious. I want to know why I have had to be around this relationship as the 5th wheel and am not in any of this pictures....oh yeah I took most the pictures.
ReplyDeleteNever mind I take that back I am in one!
ReplyDeleteI love it and I love how happy you are!!
ReplyDeleteWhat!?! I had no idea!
ReplyDeleteYou look really happy and he's very cute! How fun!! Keep us posted!
Dear Athina- Your blog is so cute, you are so cute, your boyfriend is so cute! I really miss seeing you once in a while cuz I feel like you are part mine! Emily is here, she showed me your blog and it looks like you are doing great. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHey, Girl. I guess you found the right Chris now, right...;)
ReplyDeleteNot fair that you kept that a secret! He's cute, girl!!! I'm glad he treats you right, you deserve only the best!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are very cute together... I am happy for you.:) Yes, keep updating us too!
ReplyDeleteFinally some good pictures!! You look sooo happy! Keep the pictures coming. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteMiss Athina I am so excited for you, and if you get married send me an invite for sure girl. Keep me posted!
ReplyDeletehttp://bakerella.blogspot.com/search/label/cupcake%20pops
ReplyDeletethats cute :) my husband and i didn't want to date each other at first either. funny how things work out huh
ReplyDeleteOH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOw adorable!!!!!!! I cant believe how long it has been since I have logged on here! you guys are so stinken adorable that last picture is beautiful! oh im so happy for you!!! you look amazing and so happy! i love you to death! and miss you tonzzz!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting- I am happy for you! I hope everything works out and you have a wonderful Christmas together!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I am a LITTLE LATE in the news update. SO FLIPPLIN' CUTE! I am so happy for you! It is about time you meet someone. You look so Happy Athina! You totally deserve it. I hope all goes well with him, and I WANT UPDATES and DETAILS!
ReplyDelete