Having more "me" time.
I run from one thing to another and I am constantly surrounded.
I feel like my mind is racing.
I have neglected my self.
I have neglected things that are important to me.
I have neglected so many people that are important to me. Probably you.
I will catch up on life. Soon.
Until then I am sleeping.
Best of luck on your new years resolutions. Life is great and I look forward to 2009!!!
I would agree with your resolution--you do need to spend more time on you...I know you will catch up in life lol!! All the best to you...and to answer your question--I am sure you know who I am talking about...and I will tell you more just not on a blog which he may read lol! You Rock
ReplyDeleteYou do need more Athina time. That's a great resolution!! I think I need that too!. LOVE the Christmas pictures. As always, it looks like you had fun.
ReplyDeleteSo just wondering when you are starting on your resolution???
ReplyDelete