Number Five...I got to hang out with a new friend and just chat. It was a blast. He is really fun to talk to. We talked about anything and everything until the sun was rising in the morning. Which makes for a really long day at work but totally worth it.
Number Four...I went for a bike ride to the lake. It was so pretty out there.
Number Three...River Cats game with some Willey peeps. I LOVE baseball games.
Number Two...Going to see "The Proposal" It was hilarious. I am not really much of a laugh out loud person but this show made me laugh so much. Plus I got to see it with some crazy fun girls and a random guy.

Number One...PAINTBALLING with more Willey peeps. I had SO much fun!!! I can't wait to go again. Next time I will try for better battle wounds. :)

Look how hardcore us girls were!!!

It's crazy how life works out. I am a happy girl. I am so excited to go on vacation starting tomorrow!!!
So cute.
ReplyDeleteFun! You are suck a tough neck I am terrified of paint balling and all of the bruises that come from it :0) So good to hear that The proposal was good maybe I'll talk Brig into taking me. Hope your having fun in the Yellowstone!
ReplyDelete