Saturday, April 19, 2008

I have been tagged again....A-Z

This is for ShaRee

A. Attached or Single- Single

B. Best Friend(s)- I have a few favorite people

C. Cake or Pie- Yellow cake with Chocolate frosting.

D. Day of Choice- Saturday

E. Essential Item- tooth brush

F. Flavor of Ice Cream- Vanilla

G. Gummy Bears or Worms- Bears

H. Hometown- Cedar Fort Utah

I. Indulgences- tootsie rolls

J. January or July- July

K. Kids- none of my own

L. Last movie I saw in theater- No idea maybe Juno

M. Marriage Date- TBA

N. Number of siblings- One real and plenty of others

O. Orange or Apples- Oranges

P. Phobias or Fears- Heights!

Q. Quote- Even if you're on the right track, you'll get ran over if you just stand there. (ShaRee this might be my new favorite!)

R. Reason to smile- life is great

S. Season- All

T. Tag 4- everyone

U. Unknown fact about me- i dont know...

V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- I eat chicken..

W. Worst Habit- Running 5 minutes late. (I agree with ShaRee on this one)

X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- X-Rays

Y. Your favorite Food- Chicken

Z. Zodiac- Virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment