Emily and Tanya tagged me so here goes: (I dont ever read so I had to find a book)
The Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123. (I went to 23 cause 123 only had three sentences)
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag 3 people.
Nearest book was "Standing for Something" by Gordon B. Hinckley
5th Sentence:"During the past few year, an alarming number of individuals began working with integrity and honesty and lived in reasonable comfort, but they were not satisfied."
Next Three "In their greed to enlarge their own kingdom , they enticed others to invest with them. And those who invested in their enterprises, in many case, were also plagued with the affliction of greed. They listened to the stories of large returns witht little effort.
That was kind of fun, okay I tag Brit, Tammi, Tami, Suz, Heidi, ShaRee, Brooke, Mindy, Desirae, Erin and whoever else wants to. Let's see what you three come up with! I so silly. That is more than three.
Thanks for playing!
ReplyDelete