Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Memories

This is for you Tanya!

Here is a fun little game... Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

9 comments:

  1. It's about time you posted something new! :) I have quite a few memories of you... A lot include softball w/my dad as coach, basketball with coach Peck, Georgina :), sculptor class, and other random memories at stag dances and football games. Oh and there's the time we sluffed Hooley's class to get the "poop" to answer Devin back for prom. That was hilarious! You were always so much fun to be around. I just wish we would've hung out more in high school. You're such a stud. K now you have to leave a memory of me on my blog- it's a few old posts down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many fabulous memories of you. When we used to go to Owlz' games, when we went to Vegas and went on the Stratosphere, and many, many memories of the Willey. I miss you being in Utah, are you ever going to move back? I love you tonz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is cute, I really like blogging. You can check out mine at anjalee-boudrero.blogspot.com
    Remember girls camp and the water fights with Vern that was alot of fun, I miss hanging out with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do I start? Oh, thanks for finally updating for me, I appreciate it!! :) Ok, one memory to select, I'm going to go with the time we were at Artic Circle and your car started making noises like it was popping popcorn and although that totally sucked, we couldn't stop laughing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh there are so many.... i will just remind you of one... lets just say sleeping in a lighthouse!!! love ya tons!!! cant wait for hawaii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You going on dozens on chapel tours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm.....hanging out with you in California when the Willey opened. We went to the mall and wing stop.....it was willey great. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! I love the hamburger, it's time you came around. Do you like In and Out now too?? I wish I had one here...mmm, delish! So we should chat, I had the WORST day ever yesterday..ugh, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this on my blog too, so you have to come and find it and play for me also!
    My first memory of you was meeting you at the grand opening of RC Willey here, but my fondest memory is hanging out with you. I have so loved having you over for two Thanksgivings now! I love having you over to my house, you always bring sunshine with you! You are such an amazing and sweet person. It is time to have you over again for dinner! I call you and we will plan it!

    ReplyDelete