
Oh a keyboard. I learned to play the piano when I was younger but now I only get to play when I go home. (mind you not very well anymore) So I have talked to two people about taking lessons again. They said this 61 key keyboard will work for now. For obvious reason I can't have a piano in my little apartment so I NEED this keyboard.

Second a bike rack for my car. Okay okay I don't have a bike. I will though. I have been looking for a few weeks now and part of the hold up was transporting it. This will solve that problem. My friend Brandi has one kinda like it and it seems to work just fine. I have already decided to buy a bike so I NEED a bike rack for sure.

Last is this My First Signs DVD. When I was in Utah I got to watch part of one of these DVDs with my friend Emily's baby. It was actually a Baby Signtime though. It is funny how much I still remember. I am signed up for an American Sign Language class this fall and this DVD (along with all of the others I have bid on) will help I am sure. It will be good to know something. Which is why I NEED this too.
PS I just checked and I am still winning all bids. They all close in 24 hours or less. Wish me luck.
Oh I needed a good laugh, thank you!! You are too funny with these things you need!! You don't own a bike, it's a baby DVD instead of buying an adult version, and then the keyboard, there's just no words. But thanks for the smile and laugh since this day/week sucks big time!
ReplyDeleteOh Theens I love ebay too! Call me and I will give you some pointers on it...I've got all the hook ups! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI've always been into Amazon myself.
ReplyDeleteYou need to talk to Jason about this. He loves ebay also, and is an expert and winning auctions for the smallest amount possible! I just have him buy things for me there. I have never done it myself. But it is lots of fun to check things out there! Good luck! And you can come play my piano any time that you want!
ReplyDeleteDid you win? Did you win?
ReplyDeleteI need to get some signing time dvd's for Shelby. I want to teach her some signs. I took it in High School but have forgotten most signs except very basic ones.
yay for blog friends. i decided i want a keyboard this week too! i want to freshen up on the skills i've lost. just FYI, the church distribution center send them to you for 92 bucks, free shipping, and really great keyboards. next paycheck and it's mine :)
ReplyDeleteI won the keyboard and the dvd. The other one I stopped bidding on because someone here sold me one for cheap. I can't wait to get my keyboard.
ReplyDelete