So I am in love with a boy..His name is Christopher Matthew Riddell...
He is so sweet...so amazing...so protective...so much fun to be around...so lovable...so caring...so so so cute!!! This picture totally proves it...
He is so sweet...so amazing...so protective...so much fun to be around...so lovable...so caring...so so so cute!!! This picture totally proves it...

Well today he randomly broke out into song. I love when he sings and today was no exception!
The following song is the song he broke out into...
(he sounded just like Bob another reason I love him lol)
Then all of a sudden he was on bended knee (the best he could be but we wont go there) asking me to marry him. At least I think that was what he asked.
I of course said yes...I mean look at the bling bling that he gave me...
In all seriousness I do love him so much and cant wait to spend the future with him. He is my bestfriend and I love every minute that we spend together. We have grown so much individually and together during our relationship and cant wait to see what the future holds.
Details Details Details about the big day..
Bridal Shower May 25th in Lehi Utah
We are getting married June 25th in Rocklin California
We are getting married June 25th in Rocklin California
We will be having an open house in Utah July 10th
It is soon but not rushed.
We will also be moving to Utah the first week in July.
That is scary.
We are nervous but anxious.
Please send you address so that you can share these special days with us!!!
I'm so excited about all of this. So dang happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI AM SO EXCITED!!!! CONGRATUALTIONS Athina! You totally deserve to be happy! I am so glad you have found your "one and only"!!!!! YAY!!!! I cannot wait for the wedding! I am anxious to see you! PO Box 987 Lehi, UT 84043! I love your guts and am so very happy for you both! BTW, LOVE THE RING! GORGEOUS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I love my cuz and you! That is one of the cutest things I have ever heard! He is so awesome! What a great way to ask! I am glad he finally made it "official, official" haha! I love you guys so much, and I can't wait to share your special day with you! Congrats again! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Athina I am so happy for you! Your ring is so pretty. My address is 369 west 200 north Logan utah 84321. I will my husband and I will drive clear down there to come to your wedding.:)
ReplyDeleteI forgot to give you my address!! Because I basically want to invite myself to everything!! :)
ReplyDeleteJennifer & jeffrey Worthen
145 E 400 S
Provo UT 84606
Congrats Athina, and yes your bling is beautiful!!!!! =)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you Athina. I hope your life with him is great! He seems like a fantastic man. I can't wait to see you again. And your ring is gorgeous! My address is 282 East 740 North Orem, Utah 84057
ReplyDeleteI am so so so excited!!! Being married is the best. ;) I love you Athina and so happy that you are happy!
ReplyDeleteCOngrats!!!! SO exciting!!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! I am so happy for you! Chris is one lucky guy:) I am trying to work things out to come to what I can. I don't want to miss it! My address is 829 Harrison Dr St George, Ut 84790
ReplyDeleteCongrats Athina! I'm so happy for you! Love the ring too!
ReplyDeleteWow-amazing I love you guys together...I am so so so happy for you. My address is 1021 Enwood Road Roseville CA 95678. What no bridal shower here in California? Umm-can there be something done about that? (meaning me!!) And I will for sure be at your wedding. And what is this bit about moving to Utah? Hey now I can have an excuse to visit utah...besides for Schwarzy.
ReplyDeleteLove and God bless AMY Ramirez.
Congratulations and I LOVE your ring!
ReplyDeleteCOngrats!!! I am so excited for you. Your ring is beautiful!!!! Send me an invite..PO Box 961 Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog by pressing the "next blog" button.
Just wanted to say "Congratulations!"
Diane
Congrats Georgina!!! Can I still call you George with you last name changing??? So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHip, hip, hooray! I love, love, love the bling ring and I'm so excited that you're moving back to UT! We're in the process of moving back to Utah County, so we will definitely need to plan some Willey Girls' Nights Out! I am just thrilled for you!
ReplyDelete