Saturday, May 8, 2010

What do you think???

So this is my normal hair....






And this is my hair with extensions...




I tested them at work today. People asked me if I lightened my hair. I personally love them. I just havent decided if I should wear them for the big events coming up. HMMM


What do you think????


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! I've been wanting extensions for awhile now that my hair is short. Where did you get them done, were they expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the extensions and I think you should totally wear them for your special occasions! I considered wearing them for my wedding and decided against it--but I totally wish I had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your extensions. I've had them for two years and LOve them. I first had the glue in one's and now I just have the clip in ones. They are cheaper and not as much maintenance. You should wear them for the big day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I love them you are so beautiful -ams

    ReplyDelete